Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School

Well, another summer has come and gone and the boys are back in school.  Matthew started 2nd grade this year.  He was really excited to have a new teacher and meet new friends.  He is anxious to find out when his recess time will be.

 
Ryan started kindergarten a week later.  It's weird to have two boys in school now, but Ryan was ready and couldn't wait to be like his older brother.  He has lots of friends from the neighborhood in his class and also has the same teacher that Matthew did.  We love her and know that Ryan will have a great year.



Zachary started attending a preschool in our neighborhood.  I trade teaching with five other moms, meaning I teach for two days every six weeks.  Zach was especially excited to have his own backpack and go to school with friends.  I think he will do well.
We are in for a fun and busy year!

No comments: