Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Andrew's Busy Week (Feb. 6 - Feb. 10)

Monday: Hmmm. I've been cruising around the furniture for a couple of days now, so maybe I should take a crack at walking?


Piece of cake.

It's been a busy day.


Tuesday: Those stairs look interesting. Maybe tomorrow. I think I'll just show mom I can wave bye-bye.

Wednesday: Hey, I remember those stairs from yesterday. Looks pretty easy. I'll just venture up the first one for now. And maybe I'll try to grab the knives out of the dishwasher while mommy is trying to load. What? That's not a good idea?

Thursday: Those stairs were fun. Guess I may as well climb up the rest while I'm at it. (And mom didn't take a picture because she was busy making sure I didn't fall back down the stairs.) But here's some great video taken later that day!


Friday: Aha! Mom left some cupboards open. Maybe she'll let me bang those jars of spaghetti sauce together.

Saturday: When I stand at the top of the stairs, shake the gate, and yell, mom takes me downstairs to play with my brothers. It's nice to find a new place to play.

Sunday: These graham crackers are delicious!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Someone's had a busy week! He's adorable.

Adam and Brynn said...

How cute, he's growing up so fast! :)

jjonstott said...

Too cute:)

Jamie said...

Wow Andrew! What a big week!