Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, June 8, 2009

Nine months old - Zach

Zach turned nine months old this week. He is so cute and we love him so much. He loves to wrestle with his brothers, roll around the room (finally!) and play outside. He can clap, wave bye-bye, and loves the words ma-ma and ba-ba. We are so happy to have Zach as part of our family.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

I love that he fell asleep while playing on the couch. And that hat is super cute. We'll have to skype so our kids can say hello sometime soon.

Andrea and Terrance said...

He's such a sweet little mellow guy. I was thinking about last summer when we were all so very pregnant--it's definitely funner to have our cute babies here.

Adam and Brynn said...

What a cutie!! :)

Jenni Elyse said...

He's such a cutie! I can't believe he's already 9 months old! Time flies!

Tyler V said...

Aw! He's getting so big! We should play again so the boys can roll around together!