Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Matthew's Christmas List for Amy

This morning, during breakfast, I asked Matthew what he thought we should get Amy for Christmas. This is the list he gave me.Flowers, M&M's, ox cart, ball, games, pancake mix, candy canes, new stockings, ghost costume, church shoes, crayons, wreath, little people, animals, watch, kids, and stuff to make stuff with.

7 comments:

The Morgans said...

I guess you never know when an ox cart will come in handy.

Adam and Brynn said...

lol that's awesome!

Brandon and Erin said...

Hi...stumbled upon your blog through visiting others! Hope you guys are well. It is Erin Allan by the way...I was your secretary in primary in slate canyon 7th ward:) Your kids are adorable!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

You guys look great--been meaning to ask--are you still in the same neighborhood? My Aunt is moving from Mesa and is looking for a town house in that area. Thought you might know of something--let me know? sntidwell@yahoo.com Merry Christmas!

Olivia Singleton said...

I'm pretty sure my favorite is the ox cart and the stuff to make other stuff with. That right there pretty much somes up what every girl could ever want!

(Just to clear up any confusion this comment might leave, this is your cousin Angee. I post under an alias for various purposes.)

sweet pickles said...

I think it's a good list. Very clever!

Angie said...

The ox cart was just what I was asking for too! I love their thought process. So funny.