It's 10:35 on Monday morning. I should be doing the dishes, cleaning the bathrooms, or finishing up things for Christmas. Instead I am sitting here in my pajamas reading random things on the computer. And the funny things is, I don't feel bad at all. Hope you all have a great Monday. Happy December!
4 days ago






4 comments:
So glad to hear that. Sometimes you just need to do nothing at all.
Good for you! I'm the same way sometimes!
It's so true, sometimes you need to just do something for you, and sometimes that means just being lazy.
Amy on Fridays since I don't have preschool, I take Caleb to school, come home and get back in bed for what I intend to be 20 minutes but it usually turns into a few hours! And I usually don't do my hair, get dressed, or do make up either. So that's why I'm always ugly on Fridays. We NEED our chill time, for we have to be super women! :)
Post a Comment