We didn't realize that we had posted on April Fool's Day (thanks Steph!), but to clear up any confusion, we are happy to announce that we are expecting Baby #3 toward the beginning of September. We will be finding out what we are having in a couple of weeks. We're pretty sure it's going to be a boy considering our track record, but I guess you just never know. We are very excited and will be sure to keep you posted!
4 days ago






10 comments:
Congrats to you, Kevin, Matthew, and Ryan. A family of five, wow, I can still remember when we were both pregnant with our first. Where has the time gone? Three boys, what a wonderful adventure!
Hey guys!! We got your email but have been so busy we were never able to reply. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are SO excited for you guys!! :) We can't wait to hear what you are having!!! It's so great to get more cute neices and nephews! :)
Congrats! I can't believe you can keep it on the down low for so long! I was just wondering about you!
By the way, Jack has been begging to play with Matthew...so if you have some time...
Congrats on your soon-to-be little one!
Congratulations! That is very exciting. :)
Here's an official congratulations!
Congrats you guys! I hope you're feeling well, Amy, and we can't wait to hear what you're having. Good luck taking care of those crazy little boys while you're pregnant.
Yay, I'll be so excited to see what you're having. Congrats!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! So fun. Can't wait to hear what you're having.
Congrats Amy and Kevin! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment