Although Matthew has never heard of Arnold Schwarzenegger, he definitely had him in mind. We were at the dinner table a couple of nights ago talking about how big Ryan was getting and how much Matthew liked to play with him. We mentioned that some day Ryan would be able to move into Matthew's room and they could share a lot of things together. Excitedly, Matthew suggested we move Ryan into his room that night. We explained that Ryan wasn't quite big enough but would be in the next few months. This was Matthew's response: "I know what we could do. We can get daddy's pump and put it into Ryan's belly button and pump him up so he will get bigger and bigger." We thought it was a pretty clever idea. Matthew has come up with some interesting things to say lately. It must be due to all of the conversations we've had about the new baby coming to our house soon.
4 days ago







6 comments:
A new baby?! When??? Congratulations!!! Do you know what you're having? Are you going to find out? (Sorry, I tend to get a little excited with baby news.)
Hey yeah, we need details!! Congratulations!!!
First of all, very cute story about Matthew.
Second of all, way to go with baby #3!
I'm truly always in awe of people who make the leap from 2 to 3. Wish I could say I was at that point, but, not yet.
When are you due?
Congrats!
Except, I just went and looked at the date of your post...now I don't know what to believe...
WHAT?! Are you telling the truth? My mom announced one of her pregnancies on April Fools Day too, it took her a few days to convince everyone she was telling the truth. Well if you are, Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys. Do you know what your having yet? I too get a little excited with baby news.
Love and miss you guys,
The Stevulak's
PS. You should have just kept my maternity clothes, and ironically they are still in Utah, in an American Fork storage unit. You should make Kevin go up there and get them for you!
Post a Comment