Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Blessings














On Sunday morning I was sitting down with Matthew and Ryan. Ryan came up to Matthew and gave him a great big hug. After the hug Matthew turned to Ryan and said, "I'm so glad you are here with me."

I am so grateful that we have Matthew and Ryan here with us. It has been the greatest blessing to our family.

The picture on the left is Matthew and Ryan following their afternoon naps. Both really didn't want to wake up and they really didn't want dad. So both decided to snuggle up to mom. On the right you can see Matthew and Ryan enjoying the great outdoors.

3 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

That is SO cute!!!!!!! I'm glad that Matthew is glad to have Ryan around. :) Otherwise his life would be a little more difficult! He's so sweet.

sweet pickles said...

So sweet. It's so fun when they can be buddies!

Jenette said...

That is so cute. But it doesn't look like you have too much snow! Despite the warm temps, we still have a bit here in logan. Sad.