Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Kids Workshop August


Today we went to the Kids Workshop at Home Depot. Matthew always enjoys hammering the nails and then coloring the wood when we get home. Today was even better than normal for Matthew because we built an "Art Caddy" and there were lots of nails to hammer. It was extra special because it came with a box of crayons!
I wonder if the projects are more fun for me than for Matthew. My sister Vickie has been taking her boys for a few years and she is always more excited than her boys. I guess it is part of our family genes.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Matthew looks so cute, we showed Quinn the pics and he got so excited. He said he wants to go see him. I can't believe how big Ryan is getting, he is so chubby, and I have a soft spot in my heart for chubby babies.

tyler and ali said...

Thanks again for the home depot heads up--Jack LOVED it (especially the wood glue!). Your kids are funny--and cute, too!