Zachary lost his first tooth today! His bottom front teeth have been loose for awhile now, but he was too afraid to do anything about it. Today one was really bothering him, so I offered to "look" at it, as all good moms do. One good yank and it was out. :) And believe it or not it didn't even hurt.
He was especially excited to put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy.
I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing up. I had to register him for kindergarten yesterday and when I first got the email a few weeks ago I almost had a panic attack. I honestly started to cry when I realized I would have three kids in school. I am excited to watch them grow up, but I sure do wish my kids would stay little for a while longer.






No comments:
Post a Comment