Andrew has always been my little shadow. He loves to help anyway he can. One of his favorite jobs is cleaning the bathroom, gloves and all.
His absolute favorite, though, is vacuuming. This little boy is obsessed with vacuums (bacuums, as he says), so much so that it was almost a fight to get it out and get the work done. In his words, it was always "Mine!" and he would not be happy until he could push it around himself. We were lucky to borrow one his own size from our cousins. He loves it!
Of course, all that helping can tire out a little guy. I put him in this chair to look at a book while I went to change the laundry and this is what I came back to. Sweet boy.






1 comment:
Such a cutie! If only that desire to help would last when they get older huh?!
Post a Comment