Tonight Amy was out with the Relief Society so it was my job to put the boy's to bed. Andrew wasn't very happy with that idea and had been crying for about 15 minutes. I remembered, that when I was singing the other boys songs after prayers, Andrew had been quiet, so I thought I would go back into their room and sing him some songs with the hope that maybe he would calm down. (Of course the boys were not asleep like they should have been). So I started singing one song and he calmed down and then our sweet little boys started singing primary songs until Andrew was asleep. Amazing.
Of course after I came back into their room to thank them...they were in trouble again. On a unrelated note...here is a picture (aka Proof) from this years Fathers and Sons. Yes, I did take them camping.







1 comment:
Great job, Boys!
Love, Julie, Elyse, etc.
Post a Comment