As all parents do, we worry about how our children will react on Christmas. We wonder if we are spoiling them or if they aren't grateful for their countless blessings. This year Matthew was un-wrapping some play-doh that was hidden in a old can of Rolled Oats. As he ripped open the paper and he read the label on the can, he proclaimed: "I love this Oatmeal!" With continued enthusiasm he really showed he was truly grateful for all that he was given...even Rolled Oats. Later that night after we put Matthew to bed he crept back into our bedroom to Thank us for the wonderful Christmas. This Christmas will always be special for me and I won't be able to look at a can of rolled oats the same way again.
1 day ago






4 comments:
That's cool! Merry Christmas!
That's the best. Glad he knows how good it is to eat!
What a sweetie! Congrats on your new little one, can't wait to meet him!
That is so sweet! I love how truly excited he was. If only more kids could be that grateful around the holidays!
Post a Comment