Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, August 23, 2010

Missing tooth

After Thanksgiving Point, we headed home for lunch. Little did we know that we were headed for more excitement. Matthew lost his first tooth that day! It had been loose for about a month but I have to admit that I was too chicken to pull it out. He was just eating his tunafish sandwich and ta-da! He looked at me with a shocked look and told me his tooth had fallen out. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. He was very careful to keep it in some water and get it ready for bedtime. We put it in an envelope and he put it under his pillow. He was very excited to find an envelope with some money in it the next day. He has now informed me that his other bottom tooth is loose. It's only the beginning!






1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

Entering the stage of the tooth fairy! How fun! I always loved losing a tooth! :D