Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, November 22, 2009

SNOW!

Now that it is snowing again I figured I would post about our adventures from the snowstorm last Saturday. After lunch I took the kids outside to play - something they had been begging to do since they saw the snow. Zach didn't get to go out because he was recovering from strep throat, but he had fun watchin through the windows. The snow wasn't wet enough to make a snowman, but we had fun running around, throwing flaky snowballs, and making snow angels. I think the boys would have stayed out there all day if their little noses hadn't started turning red. And the best part about coming in? Hot chocolate of course!





Matthew making a snow angel


Ryan with his snow ball - an actual ball covered with snow




Matthew eating the snow


We "tried" to shovel, but of course it turned into some sort of battle.

Ryan trying to get mom with some snow.

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait for it to snow down here.

Jessica said...

The boys are growing so fast. I can't believe Ryan is 3, wasn't he just starting Nursery? haha. I had heard that your family had moved out of Eastgate, looks like there is a lot more room where you are at now...congratulations!

Vickie said...

So cute! I hope we get snow here this year again. And I love Ryan's hat!!