Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Preschool Crafts

Matthew made this for Amy. The note attached reads:

This little flower that you see,
was made for you, just by me.
There's only one like it in all the land,
because I used my own little hand.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it!

dani and fam said...

what a cute idea. i will have to steal it.

Tyler V said...

Oh, so sweet! That's a keeper!

Jenn -- said...

Amy, I can't believe how big the boys are! That is too cute.

Will you ask Kevin to email me? I have a question for him and I don't have his email.

Thanks!
Jenn

jennefer.johnson@byu.edu

Andrea and Terrance said...

awwwwww. did he make that at preschool?

Andrea and Terrance said...

Wow, I'm a genius. I just noticed that the title is "preschool crafts". It had been a very long day the last time I commented.