Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zach


We sometimes forget to post updates on Zach. He is so cute, so good and we sometimes forget that he hasn't been a part of our family forever. I really can't remember our family without Zach. He is a blessing. He loves to laugh and he has a great smile. Matthew and Zach are great friends and Matthew is a great big brother. Ryan also likes to pat Zach on the head and say "Baby Cute." We love our little Zach.

Zach is very happyAnd always wiggling
Zach loves to watch the red firetruck, like his brothers.Zach has great smiles.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Oh wow! Look how big he is now. He's so cute! I love that Ryan pats him on the head and says, "Baby cute."

Vickie said...

Very Cute!
FYI I finally finished his blanket. I'll bring it out in February when we come. Sorry it's so late.

Christina said...

I love the laugh, so cute. Hopefully soon we can meet him.

sweet pickles said...

What a sweet boy!