Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Matthew's Stories

Matthew has had some interesting things to say today. Here are some of the best.

This morning Ryan was playing with some cars and started to throw them. I asked him to not throw the cars and drive them on the floor. Matthew piped up with his 3 1/2 year-old wisdom, "Mom, if Ryan throws a car again you will have to call the police and they will come to give Ryan a throwing ticket."

Just now as Matthew was finishing lunch, he started wiggling around in his chair. A sure sign that a bathroom trip is not far away, I asked him if he needed to go potty. He assured me he didn't, and when I asked again he said, "No, Matthew does not need to go to the bathroom. That is the end of my story."

3 comments:

vanessa said...

What a character! It's amazing what comes out of these kids mouths isn't it? Clearly original thought.

Adam and Brynn said...

LoL I love kids!! They are so entertaining. Matthew says the cutest things.

Kellie said...

At least he knows who to call in an emergency.