Forgive us as we update our blog. We have missed a few pictures so we are catching up.
I am amazed at all the craziness that goes on in our house! Too much fun. The picture to the right is Matthew playing with Kevin's tie. Matthew thinks that anything rope like is a fishing pole and he is fishing for Ryan. The underwear ended up on Ryan's head because he thought it was a hat.






4 comments:
CUTE!! :) I love those boys!! So I'm curious what they are doing in the bottom right picture?
oh, and I like your new blog background!
As far as the bottom right picture goes, Ryan is really big into hats and decided some of Matthew's new underwear would be great to wear around the house. Matthew was playing with a tie and was trying to put it on Ryan. Unfortunately it looks like he is trying to strangle him. We just snapped the picture at the right (or wrong) moment. :)
So cute. ya gotta love boys and their mischief!
Post a Comment